Lady/ Lord Paramount: TBA
Judges: Mr. Phil Gillbanks, Mrs Ann Gillbanks, Ms Tara Earle, Mrs Julia Hadley
- Portsmouth A – Assembly 8.45a.m. Sighters 9.00a.m. (Local archers please choose earlier detail if possible)
- Portsmouth B – Assembly 12.00p.m.
- Portsmouth C – Assembly 3.00p.m.
Four archers per boss in two details of two. Arrows will be shot in ends of three. Where possible we will be using foam bosses (definitely for compound archers)
£12.00 per session (Juniors £6.00 per session)
Early bird offer – enter and pay by 1st December 2019 £10 per session (juniors £5.00 per session)
Saturday 11th January 2020 after which no refunds will be given.
Trophies and medals for Double Portsmouth and Single Portsmouth rounds subject to the discretion of the T.O. (only awarded to competitors present at the ceremony)
GNAS dress regulations (rule 307) will apply. Soft-shoes with non-marking soles must be worn in the sports hall.
The meeting will be conducted under GNAS rules of shooting. Only members of Archery GB or World Archery are permitted to shoot at this tournament. Written parental consent must be provided for juniors.
Cameras: Anyone wishing to take photographs at this event must register with the Tournament Organiser.
Refreshments: Light refreshments will be available throughout the day.
- From Exeter / Newton Abbot, when entering Torbay, take the Ring Road and keep following the signs for Brixham. Carry straight on at the traffic lights at the Totnes Rd. junction. In 2 miles, bear right at the traffic lights onto the A3022 (Dartmouth Rd.) and in half a mile, turn right into Greenway Rd. where Churston Grammar School is approx 300yds down on the left. Please park in the main school car park, unless you require disability assistance.
- From Plymouth / Totnes, when entering Torbay, turn right at the traffic lights onto the Brixham Road (A3022) and keep following signs for Brixham. In 2 miles, proceed as above onto the Dartmouth Rd.
- online using the form below
- Mrs Nicola Langdon-Ward, Brixham Archers Ltd, The Old Dairy, St Mary’s Road, Brixham TQ5 9QH
Entries only accepted with correct fee – email and online entries will not be deemed confirmed until payment has been received and are only valid for 5 days. Refunds at discretion of TO, but no refunds made after the closing date. Late entries considered at the discretion of the TO.